Uninstalling and re-installing Ground2Cloud may remove some persistent errors, and is also useful if you are upgrading Ground2Cloud to a newer version.
- Navigate to the Windows "Applications" control panel (also called "Apps and Features") and click "Uninstall" on the Ground2Cloud application.
- Click continue on each of the dialogs until Ground2Cloud is uninstalled.
- When uninstallation is complete, you may be notified that "some files may be removed manually". This indicates that the Ground2Cloud log files were not deleted. You can keep the logs for the next time you install Ground2Cloud, or delete the entire
C:\Ground2Clouddirectory to finish the uninstallation.
Uninstall QuickBooks Enterprise connector:
- If you installed Ground2Cloud using the QuickBooks bundled installer, you should also uninstall the QuickBooks Connector application Navigate to the Windows "Applications" control panel (also called "Apps and Features") and click "Uninstall" on the CE Connect application.
- Click continue on each of the dialogs until CE Connect is uninstalled.
Un-authorize the QuickBooks Enterprise connector:
If you authorized the Connector with QuickBooks, you can unauthorize it with QuickBooks using either single-user mode, or the Admin user in multi-user mode. Navigate to
Integrated Applications ->
Company Preferences. Select the "CloudElements" application (or the unique name you have given the application), and click "Remove".